Apicoltura Posella is a young company located in the Po river park in the province of Turin. Crops such as fruit trees and wild woods line the majestic river, making the work of bees special, producing in full respect of nature. Here following some products created by Apicoltura Posella:
- Dandelion honey: it has a typical bright yellow color, with a particularly fast crystallization;
- Acacia honey: monofloral, it is produced throughout Italy and flowering occurs only in the period of May;
- Wildflower honey: produced with pollinations from different plants in very different ways;
- Linden and chestnut honey: the aroma is very intense and aromatic with a full-bodied flavor of lime and chestnut;
- Alpine flora honey: produced from the nectar of mountain flowers, it has an amber color and a fresh flavor.